Why Hire Our Law Firm?
- Board Certified in Criminal Law by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization;
- Extensive experience, training, and success handling all types of DWI Defense, including cases involving chemical results;
- Numerous acquittals (“Not Guilty”) verdicts and dismissals with all charges of DWI, including those involving both breath and blood;
- One of only a select few attorneys in the country trained at the prestigious Axion Training Institute Laboratory in Chicago in Gas Chromatography, the method used in Texas to test blood in DWI cases;
- Perfect 10.0/10.0 “SUPERB” AVVO rating (www.AVVO.com);
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, qualifications directly based on being among most well-trained and experienced attorneys in Texas;
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyer’s Association;
- Recognized as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyer’s Association;
- Selected as a 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017 “Rising Star Attorney” in “Criminal Defense” Law by Texas Monthly Magazine;
- Selected in 2014, 2015, & 2016 as one of the “10 Best Criminal Defense Attorneys” in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys;
- Selected in 2015 & 2016 as a member of the Nation’s Top 1 % of Attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- Founding Member Of The Driving Under The Influence Defense Lawyer’s Association (“DUIDLA”)
- Member of the Texas Bar College, qualifications directly based on extensive training, experience, and high ethical standards
- Selected as
DWI Specialty Credentials:
- Certified NHTSA Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor (which means I am qualified to train police officers on how to conduct a proper DWI investigation)
- Certified Intoxilyzer 5000 Technician (which is the evidentiary Breath Testing device used by law enforcement in Texas)
- Advanced Training in Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus “HGN” Testing (the “eye” test)
- Advanced Drug Recognition Expert (“DRE” ) Training qualified through the “ARIDE” Program (Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement)
- Founding Member of the Driving Under The Influence Lawyer’s Association (“DUIDLA”)
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense
Contact us Now
Please visit our websites for further information related to all types of DWI arrests in Texas:
- Simply Google “The DFW Defender” and you will find information on our practice, background, and the specific emphasis and focus we place on DWI Defense.
- Please e-mail our office at:
- Info@DFWDefender.com; or
to receive detailed information related to virtually any DWI arrest that you may be currently facing.
- We also highly encourage you to to read and review our past client feedback detailing our prior track record for achieving favorable results. We firmly believe the absolute best way to try and predict future success is by closely analyzing prior results.
- Simply go to www.AVVO.com and search
“Carl David Ceder” to get an unbiased view and perspective of my prior background, training, experience, and prior success, specifically related to DWI Defense.